Re: how can i link my 2 windows 7 computers for transferring files to one another

Carlos

Also, it is worth noting that if you have a flash drive or other external drive, you can use it to transfer files as well.

----- Original Message -----
From: Carlos
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2016 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how can i link my 2 windows 7 computers for transferring files to one another

There are a couple of ways of doing this.  Using a USB bridge/data transfer cable, an ethernet/network crossover cable, or using file sharing over your network.  The last method is a bit tricky to set up for less experienced users, but it is also the least expensive and won't require additional equipment if you are already using a router.  I can send you instructions if you want to make the attempt, but you have to follow the instructions precisely or it won't work.