From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Vicki
Sent: October 31, 2016 09:33
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] more issues with T-mobile website

Thank you for the info on the certificates. Now it seems as though there is a survey popup that JAWS will not find or identify in any way which is completely blocking the login screen so I am unable to login.

Since I can't get rid of the popup, does anyone have a clue how to login to the T-Mobile site to access account information using JAWS? How can I get this popup to vanish for good?

When I got it off the screen once, after signing out and trying to log in again, it came right back and won't go away. I have popup blocker turned on and have tried it with it turned off as well.

I am using Windows 7, IE11 latest version and both JAWS 14 & 17.

Thank you.

Vicki