From: "Beth" <thebluesisloose@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 13:17:50 -0600
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Skype is down

Ah I wish I could, but Blake is 700 miles away and can't just sit on the
phone with me. I'm completely locked in the dark and without Skype, we
can't have meaningful conversations. What if a cell company retrieved,
for instance, something they shouldn't? That's why Skype was invented,
and now Microsoft broke it and they're going to pay dearly for this.

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Home: 720-550-6142
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Twitter: Ms_denverqueen
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920
Blog: www.denverqueen.com

On 9/21/2015 1:16 PM, James Hooper wrote:
hey beth take a chillpill you will be fine trust me james said it
----- Original Message ----- From: "Beth" <thebluesisloose@gmail.com
From: Crist?bal <crismunoz54@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 11:33:26 -0700

Chill out. It will get fixed when it gets fixed.