Re: I'm not a robot

Gene

it doesn't work.  When you turn browse mode off, no check box is visible.

Gene

Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2016 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I'm not a robot

Hi Group,

I have seen with some of these pages with odd type forms, that if you switch to edit mode or turn browse mode off and move back and forth with tab or shift tab, that sometimes the checkbox/radio button group/whatever become available.  Give it a try.

On 11/3/2016 5:46 PM, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona wrote:

did u try the enter button

I have seen pages where it claims it is not checked when it was

Try it with Window Eyes. I went there twice and checked it with space bar.
From: Mike B.  <mwb5781@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Thursday, November 3, 2016 12:44 pm

--