Re: iTunes Navigation With Windows 7

Michael Mote

Mike, I hear you!  Navigating iTunes is terrible these days.  When you first open iTunes, if you will use your tab key to find the store radio button and check it, and then wait until you hear a sound from iTunes, indicating that the store window is open, it should work for you.  I hope this helps!

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2016 2:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] iTunes Navigation With Windows 7

Hi All,

Does anyone have any tips for navigating iTunes on a Windows 7 computer with Jaws?!
I'm having a hell of a time trying to get to the Apps Store whenever I open
iTunes.  Finding that TreeView is a challenge to say the least!  Thanks
much.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Dodgers, try again next year!