Request Comparrison: Bookport Plus, Victor Reader Stream, Any Other Specialized Reading Device For The Blind

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I purchased a Victor Reader Stream Second Generation in February of 2016. I like it a lot. I am wondering how it compares to the Bookport Plus, Amazon Echo and any others anyone likes or dislikes.

I am a bit concerned about the Victor Reaeder Stream's durability. How would the other players compare with respect to durability. I see Bookport Plus does not support audible books.

Any further help would be greatly appreciated.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"