Sent: Friday, November 04, 2016 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] where can I find this particular watch

Hi, Carlos,

The watch you pointed to is close to the one I asked about. The one you mentioned has just two buttons. The one I'm discussing has four.

Somebody gave me this one. It looks great but up to now it has not updated and another one has. Mine is 3 seconds fast, and I've noticed that a watch will update more often if it's slow.

Joe Giovanelli