From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2016 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] firefox issues

If the computer doesn't have service pack 2 or 3, it won't run current versions of Firefox.  If it does, it should.  But I have no idea what the last version of Firefox is that will run on Windows that doesn't have service pack 2 or 3.  You might have an easier time finding out what the newest version is that will run by finding out what version of XP is on the computer, in other words what, if any, service pack is being used.