Re: where can I find this particular watch

Carlos

You cannot send attachments to the list. They are intentionally disabled for the sake of security.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Giovanelli" <joegio100@...>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2016 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] where can I find this particular watch

It should have been there but that's too long a story.

Let's try this again.

Joe G.

From: Mike B. <mwb5781@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Friday, November 4, 2016 21:50

Hi Joe,

I have 1 of the watches you're talking about, &I think the watch below might be the 1. I bought mine many years ago so, I can't be sure but, from reading the on-line manual it sure sounds like it. Doing a search for the SKU number will probably be the fastest way to find it.

http://www.maxiaids.com

Talking Watch-Digital-Atomic with Black-Grey Band
SKU:
704040
Manufacturer:
Reizen
table end

From: Carlos <carlos1106@...>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Friday, November 4, 2016 1:02

I don't own it myself, but is it perhaps this one?
http://www.braillebookstore.com/Atomic-Talking-Watch.1
Note that there is a
"Listen to this Product"
link on the page. I generally don't like wrist watches, but I book marked
this one some time ago since it sounded interesting.