From: Jeremy [mailto:icu8it2@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 2:56 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I can't type in a blank work document

Try NVDA plus space, that should toggle it for you.
Take care.
On 9/22/2015 1:40 PM, Christina Stolze wrote:
I have a Del laptop I am running Windows 7 I have Microsoft office 2010
suite I turned forms mode off and I don't remember how to turn it back on
and I am also trying to type up my assignment into a blank document using
Microsoft word and when I open a blank document it won't allow me to type at
all I tried pressing enter to activate forms mode and no matter what I do
when I try to type something like for example I was trying to type the
letter o and it says there is no objects on the page and something about
there is only one page and only one section. I hope someone can help me.
Thank you in advance.

Christina

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing".

Helen Keller