Re: 1 Touch to Unblock Websites

Carlos

It could not be traced by the average person. Just be careful that what ever you have in mind is not illegal.

----- Original Message -----
From: "rajmund" <brajmund2000@gmail.com>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] 1 Touch to Unblock Websites

Hi,
Well, here's what I thought. Pranking someone. Now, unless the person knows how to trace this back, could anything occur to anyone?
PS. On a school network, where everything is blocked, mlvb.net is the solution. Class mates are using twitter through it. But, I didn't just say this.

Sent from a BrailleNote

From: "Mike B." <mb69mach1@charter.net
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 11:17:36 -0700
Subject: [TechTalk] 1 Touch to Unblock Websites

Hi All,

Below is an app I came across that might benefit some of you.

Fact of the day:

Splenda was an insecticide that became a sweetener when an assistant

misheard an order to "test" it as "taste" it.

Things to ponder:

Why is an Alarm Clock Going "off" when It Actually Turns on?

One Touch to Unblock Websites | For some reasons you may not be able to
visit a website due to restrictions by service providers or censorship by
institutions or governments at your location. However, these geo
limitations
can easily be overcome by average users. How easily? Hey, it is just a
tap
on the screen.

On a mobile device, install and run this app,

Betternet

tap the "Connect" button, you can then unblock and access all websites and
services including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or other websites banned at
your location or workplace. Simple as that.

What this app provides is a free unlimited Virtual Private Network (VPN)
service. It detects your location automatically and connects you to the
nearest server that can access all websites and services, therefore
bypassing your default server that may restrict your access right.

Besides encrypting your data for security, this app also allows you to
surf
the Web anonymously. It changes your IP address so that your online
identity
is anonymous and internet activity is hidden. With this, you can gain
access
to geo restricted services such as Netflix that limits its availability to
some countries only.

Better still, this app does not impose irritating ads on the web pages
you're
browsing, though it does occasionally recommend third party apps to you.
This is how Betternet works for free with no ads but covers its costs from
promoters who pay Betternet in return for recommendation.

You can install Betternet to your Android or iOS mobile devices from the
links provided below, or go to the download page to get a version for
browser extensions or the Windows desktop.

https://www.betternet.co/#download

Betternet is not the only VPN service as there're plenty of them in the
market, some free with ads and some that you need to pay for, including
several best paid VPN services reviewed by Gizmo here.

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/best-vpn-services.htm

Free Mobile App of the Week

Betternet

For Android Download:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freevpnintouch

For iPhone and iPad Download:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/unlimited-free-vpn-by-betternet/i
d946659216?mt=8

Author, Jojo Yee from Gizmo Daily Tech Treats,

August 29 2015

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool. Go Dodgers!