Re: Google voice accessibility and questions

Victor

It sounds like the easiest way to accomplish this is to call yourself
just before the lecture begins and let your phone record it as if you
were leaving a two hour message on someone's phone. That would be an
unusual way of doing things, but it sounds like that would work as
long as you weren't expecting any other calls while you were recording
the lecture.

Victor

On 9/22/15, taylorarndt99@gmail.com <taylorarndt99@gmail.com> wrote:
So where do I upload my pre-recorded audio then?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 22, 2015, at 5:26 PM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@outlook.com> wrote:

Yes you could.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@gmail.com
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Sep 22, 2015, at 4:20 PM, taylorarndt99@gmail.com wrote:

So basically if I have been pre-recorded I could transcribe them

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 22, 2015, at 5:18 PM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@outlook.com> wrote:

Well, I'm sure that they probably will if you were going to have them
recorded. But if you're just planning on having somebody speak the note
saying Tuesday Google voice answering machine they will be able to speak
for his long as they need to bank. And then the notes will be
transcribed into then email address is used for the Google voice.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@gmail.com
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Sep 22, 2015, at 4:15 PM, taylorarndt99@gmail.com wrote:

How would this work would be notes have to be playing the whole time

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 22, 2015, at 5:07 PM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@outlook.com>
wrote:

Hello, Google voice can do this. You can call yourself, started
leaving yourself a message and these notes will be transcribed right
into your email.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@gmail.com
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Sep 22, 2015, at 4:05 PM, taylorarndt99@gmail.com wrote:

Darn it, because I was going to see if Google voice would work to
transcribe my lecture notes, because I record them. Because it is
hard for me to keep up with the lecture and I have other
Problems making it harder for me to keep up with the lecture does
anyone know of any free transcription solutions that will preferably
machine transcribe my audio so all I have to do is edit it?
Preferably I'd like it to be freeh
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 22, 2015, at 6:55 AM, Norman <lists@thekingstech.com> wrote:

Hi.
I've used google voice and still do.
However, i've intigrated my number into hangouts now so can't
specifically comment on the google voice site.
However, when i originally set it up it was marginal and i've heard
it had gotten worse at one point.
Don't know what current status is though.
I'm talking about the setup process. once set up it was usable.
I've never used the ios ap so can't comment on it's features but the
android ap worked fine. As for transcribing prerecorded files, not
that i know of.....

HTH.

On 9/21/2015 6:30 PM, taylorarndt99@gmail.com wrote:
Has anyone had experience with Google voice? Have you had
experience using voicemail transcription? Is there a way you can
upload a pre-recorded file as a voicemail message to be transcribed
by Google? Thanks a lot and I'd love to hear from you

Sent from my iPhone