Re: Google voice accessibility and questions

Victor

I agree with Gene. I think it would be better to just try to take
notes efficiently.

Victor

Are you saying you record an entire lecture by a professor or teacher? If
so, there are two considerations:
Will Google Voice be able to properly recognize what is being spoken if the
lecture is, as I expect, of rather poor quality with room ambience? Second,
do you record the entire lecture? Even if Google Voice can convert it to
text, it would be very inefficient to have each entire lecture transcribed
as a text file, then read the whole thing, and get the information desired.
I suggest that if my understanding is correct about what you want to do,
that is, transcribe an entire lecture and then look through it for what you
want to save as notes, that the list might serve you much better by
discussing ways to take notes efficiently.