From: Carlos [mailto:carlos1106@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 3:18 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] burning a video file to disk with windows 8.1.

Do you want to burn the video file to a standard data disc or do you want to convert it to the DVD format to create a disc playable on standalone DVD players?  Technically even though the latter is also a data disc, there is still a difference.  And to confuse the issue even further, there are now many DVD players which will play video files burned to a standard data disc without the need to convert them to the DVD format.