From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 8:48 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Open book 9.0 Question Please.

But if you scan it as a text document, it won't be a copy of the document.  I don't know what they will accept but a recognized copy of a document, instead of an image, is not an actual copy of the document.  You may want to verify what is accepted.  Openbook can scan images and save images but it sounds as though you intend to scan the document and have it recognized as text.

Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 8:18 PM

Gene,

I have to scan my social security award certificate to apply for a grant. They want it in a PDF format because I have to upload it electronically.

Janet

Tomorrow's Another Day, Another Way, and If Tomorrow Never Comes, Problem Solved!