Re: EPQ Website Accessibility Questionnaire

Luke Scholey <lukescholey@...>

Hi all,
See below for further details. The link is:
Sorry for any inconvenience,
Luke

On 16 Nov 2016, at 18:18, luke scholey <lukescholey@...> wrote:

Hello All,
As part of my Extended Project Qualification (EPQ), I am researching the guidelines, set out by the W3C, on accessibility of websites. I am aiming to collect people's views on whether they agree with the guidelines or not.
Initially, I wish to find out what devices people browse the internet on and how useful they are.
In addition, I would like to gather information on what visually impaired people think makes an accessible website and an inaccessible website.
I have put together a very short questionnaire (10 questions) and I would be very grateful if you could take the time to fill it in.
It is currently a word document, but if you require it in a different format, please just ask.
Thank you all for your help, I do appreciate all your responses.
Luke Scholey

<EPQ Website Accessibility Questionnaire.docx>