Re: Laptop recommendations

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

Gene, thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, this service is only available to people in the US.

From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Laptop recommendations

You said you just want something for when your main system goes down.  You might do well, perhaps best, to purchase either a desktop or laptop from the organization in Texas that sells refurbished computers to blind people at cheap prices.

I believe desktops are 100 dollars and laptops are 140 dollars.  If you are only going to use the laptop as an emergency machine, one of those machines may meet your very infrequent and temporary needs.