Re: Program Manager In Windows 7

Michael Mote

Hi Mike!  It sounds like for whatever reason, the computer does not have enough horse hpower to run what she is wanting to run.  If she is only running 4 GHZ, that could be the problem right there.  This used to happen to me frequently until I added an additional 4 GHZ of Ram to my system.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 7:30 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Program Manager In Windows 7

Hi Carlos, & Michael,

I did go into msconfig on her computer & turn off 5 or 6 things on the Start-up tab, but the Program Manager still keeps coming up.  She is a member of this list, so hopefully she'll read this thread & possibly have someone look at her computer to see what is causing the problem.  Thanks much.

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.