Re: different options for usable u tube for the blind

Victor

I find the main Youtube website to be pretty blind friendly. It might
be good to install the Google Chrome web browser and the Chromevox
extension which is a good screen reader for the internet. Chromevox
should make Youtube even more accessible.

Victor

On 9/21/15, Jeremy <icu8it2@gmail.com> wrote:
If it can't be done in the Youtube app, there's another one that I
sometimes use that's easier in some of its options called youPlayer. I
don't know if it has the ability to upload to playlists or not, but it's
worth checking out. The app does have some strange connection issues
sometimes, but it does make some of the youtube stuff much easier to
accomplish.
Take care.

On 9/21/2015 8:06 PM, Amy Gordon wrote:
For the Iphone. Something that I can take songs and make aplaylist to
use.

On 9/21/15, Jeremy <icu8it2@gmail.com> wrote:
What kind of app are you looking for? Do you mean one for the IPhone or
something else? Just wondering.
Take care.
On 9/21/2015 7:46 PM, Amy Gordon wrote:
Anyone know of accessable youtube apps that I can create a playlist on
our have a favorites list? I can't get the youtube app to let me
create a playlist. Thanks

On 9/21/15, Monica Jones <monicaj391@comcast.net> wrote:
Yes, so far, I haven’t had any problems with the real Youtube site,
but
I’m
not as much of a Youtuber as many of you. I use it if I’m looking for
something specific but not just to go up there and hang out, which I
know
those who do and that’s cool. My point is that those of you who
frequent
it
more than I could shed more light on accessibility problems.