Re: firefox add on questions

Victor

Greetings:

Another good Firefox add-on is called Web Visum. It helps you solve
those darn screen captchas. It also has a setting that'll make sounds
whenever a website loads or refreshes. www.webvisum.com

Victor

On 9/22/15, juan gonzalez <jgonzalezh614@hotmail.com> wrote:
greetings, to get to the add ons manager press, ctrl+shift+a. you will get a
new tab where you can search or see add ons. tab around to get yourself
familiar with the page. Two add ons i recommend are "adBlocker" and
"Navigational Sounds". AdBlocker will do what it implies and Navigational
Sounds will play the same sounds as IE. Hope this helps.

Juan Gonzalez
E-Z Computer Repair
jgonzalezh614@hotmail.com
(224) 730-4896

On Sep 21, 2015, at 5:31 PM, Keith S <ks.steinbach03@gmail.com> wrote:

Okay, I've upgraded to Firefox 40. something and now wuld like to know how
to find and install add-ons. In the past I have tried to use the add-on
drop down menu from the top of the window, but when I clicked on an add-on
I wished to install, nothing seemed to happen. Is there an easier way to
find and install add-ons.

Also, I am so used to using internet explorer 8 (windows xp) with the
clicks and what not, is there some way to have firefox mimic the sounds
when pages load, when you click on a link, etc?)

Thanks much