Re: Openbook 9.0 Scanning Problems

Allen West

I don't know if this will work, since I use the Pearl with OpenBook.
Try enabling the camera light with control l. Also, another option for
activating a scan is pressing the spacebar.

Allen

On 11/23/16, John Gregory <john.gm.gregory@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Question for those who use Openbook 9.0.

When I place a letter on the scanner bed and press F4 to scan the document:

1. It states 'Scan Initiated' and proceeds to scan;

2. After the scan is complete and processing has finished it
announces
'Current page is blank'.

I know for certain the page isn't blank, so what is going on with the
program? I haven't changed any settings, the program recognises my MF
printer/scanner and, to all intents and purposes, completes the scan.

Am I missing something here? Any help welcome.

P.S. It is not my scanner as document recognition works perfectly fine in
Omnipage, but Omnipage is normally a two stage process and Openbook, when
it
works, is probably quicker.

John.