still having trouble making free make work.

Jim Rawls

Hi all,

I am still getting sound only when I try to make free make download a video file with both sound and picture. I don’t have any of the convert too options checked. I see the choices where it says convert too, and that long list of choices, and at the top of that box is  a choice that says download. Carlos or others, what am I doing wrong? I have windows media player as my choice to play video files. And just so you know, when I click on a link from  YouTube and just let it play, there is both picture and sound. I lose the picture when trying to download the video file and save it to show later. Again, I am using windows 8.1, jaws 17 beta and free make video downloader. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Jim