Re: SodaStream usability

Pamela Dominguez

Oh, okay.  Now, I think I remember that.  But what is the difference?  Pam.

Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2016 9:34 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] SodaStream usability

I remember discussing a carbonator which sounds like the device you are describing, but a carbonator is not exactly the same as a soda stream.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2016 9:28 AM

Somewhere on one of these lists, those soda makers were brought up a couple of years ago.  I said that I had thought of buying one until I learned that you couldn’t use the gas cartridge to make soda out of anything; you had to use their stuff they provided.  Well, I don’t know what it’s called, or where to get it, but I was told that there was one that was made of stainless steel, and that you could put your own soda ingredients in it, like juice or whatever; you didn’t have to use premade stuff that they sold for it.  I don’t remember what that machine was and where to get it, but it also was not inaccessible.  Pam.

Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2016 6:45 PM

I have one, the one I have doesn't even plug in or anything, the little Co2 bottle screws into the back of it, and the bottle for the water screws on on the front with this heavy straw shaped thing that goes into the bottle that forces the gas in, nothing to be inaccessible about it.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2016 5:36 PM

hi I to would like to know a ancer to this as well. from Mich.

Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2016 6:35 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] SodaStream usability

Hello list,

Was thinking of buying a SodaStream and was wondering if anyone’s used it and if there are any issues for a blind person when using it?

The wife and I are club soda/mineral water drinkers for the most part and while she’s sighted, I’d like to be able to operate it as well.

Thanks,

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2016.0.7924 / Virus Database: 4664/13477 - Release Date: 11/25/16

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2016.0.7924 / Virus Database: 4664/13485 - Release Date: 11/26/16

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.