Re: I; got free make to work, using VLC player.

Jim Rawls

Ok, but now another problem has occurred. After downloading free make, Pandora will not work on my computer. If I uninstall free make, Pandora works, so something in the free make download is keeping Pandora from working. What can I do to both keep Pandora working and free make also/? Jim

From: Carlos [mailto:carlos1106@...]
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 10:46 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I; got free make to work, using VLC player.

You can try that option, but I don't know if it will convert the video files to the DVD format or even if it does, what program it will use to do so.  For example, if it uses Media Player to convert/burn the files, you may not have video on the DVD since you obviously do not have the necessary codecs installed for Media Player to even view the video portion.  As I said, for this type of conversion you are better off using a third-party tool like AVStoDVD.