Re: old version of windows live mail

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

hi gene, we got the ribbons. but not the windows male.

Sent from Thunderbird

On 04/12/2016 09:17 PM, Gene wrote:
I'm sending the link for a third time. Using the link I sent the second
time may cause the file to open in Notepad rather than downloading. I'm
not sure if that might happen but to prevent the possibility, I'm
sending a different version of the link.
This version of the link will prevent that possibility.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25812011/ribbons.txt?dl=1
*From:* Gene <mailto:gsasner@ripco.com>
*Sent:* Sunday, December 04, 2016 3:11 PM
*To:* main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [TechTalk] old version of windows live mail

I'm not sure why that is. Evidently, the entire link wasn't sent in my
message, although it is correctly shown on the clipboard. Here is the
message again with what should be the correct link.
If something like this happens, please describe the problem. When I
checked before, I didn't notice that some of the link was missing. I
therefore thought that you had not seen it correctly, although it was
there. Now that you pointed out just what the problem was, I saw it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25812011/ribbons.txt
Gene