Re: POP3 For Outlook & GMX

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

Hi Mike, if 587 doesn’t seem to work, you could also try 465. This is just a suggestion.

From: Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] POP3 For Outlook & GMX

Howdy All,

Well with a little tweaking I got my GMX email account activated, &working with POP3.  All the settings for WML worked except the suggested, 587, for Outgoing on the advanced tab in Outlook Express.  I couldn't send mail, so I switched the Outgoing numberback to the default, 25, & that enabled me to send.  Incoming gave me a little trouble, but after deleting, 995, on Incoming on the Advanced, & after reentering, Incoming started working.  So far so good!

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.