From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of The Wolf
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 3:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] more networking help

Hello
I have been trying fore the last couple of days to get my sip phone adapter set up using my ethernet on my computer my internet is wifi it is t mobile1 plan I tried bridging the connections I have also tried internet connection sharing with no luck.
the sipura 3000 does have a web based configuration how ever I can't get the adapter to talk to the ethernet jack on my computer wich is using the wifi adapter.
fore the internet.
I don't have the money to get a wireless ethernet bridge can any one suggest things to try? because I am all out of options.
thanks
Hank