From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 1:41 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] file converters

There are converters that will allow old versions of Microsoft Word to read the newer docx Word format.  You have to install the converter.  You can download the converter from Microsoft but here is my Dropbox link for convenience.

Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 1:09 PM

Subject: [TechTalk] file converters

Hello, I am trying to help one of my students who has msword 2003.  His equipment is out of date. I was trying to help him read his SSI letter but, it keeps asking him for a converter to be able to read his letter!However, the disk saids it works with 2003! I think he just got 10 a few weeks agoe and he is still using word 2003. So is there away for him to read his letter? Thanks, Heather