From: "Mike B." <mwb5781@charter.net
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 18:12:18 -0800
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] POP3 For Outlook & GMX

Howdy All,

Well with a little tweaking I got my GMX email account activated, &working
with POP3. All the settings for WML worked except the suggested, 587, for
Outgoing on the advanced tab in Outlook Express. I couldn't send mail, so I
switched the Outgoing numberback to the default, 25, & that enabled me to
send. Incoming gave me a little trouble, but after deleting, 995, on
Incoming on the Advanced, & after reentering, Incoming started working. So
far so good!

Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.