From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Naima Leigh
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2016 10:14 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Accessible streaming radio websites for the blind

Hi does anyone know or use of any accessible streaming radio sites I could use on my laptop. Itunes doesn’t support my version of JAWS and I can no longer use the internet radio service. My brother told me about TuneIn but I need more information and how other people like it. Also are these site 100% accessible for the blind and do they work flawlessly with JAWS.

I also heard about IHeart radio, Spotify, Blindtunes for Itunes Rapsidy and sound taxi. Any help is needed.

Thanks

Naima