From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 06 December 2016 19:58
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] using outlook.com for groups

You can delete stored mail from Google.  I don't use my Google account but I know this can be done.

But it may not be necessary.  I would think that Google, if a user reaches capacity, will automatically delete the oldest messages so that newer messages can replace them.

Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 1:51 PM

Hi Carlos

Ok I have sent a fresh batch of subscribe messages, see what happens. If need be I will set up another gmail account unless I can delete my archive from this gmail account to free up some space.

Regards

Adrien