Re: GMX Email Account, How I Got It Activated

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

If you use Gmail with an Email client, all deleted messages will end up in the trash and you will have to manually delete them.

From: Carlos
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2016 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] GMX Email Account, How I Got It Activated

It's been a while since I've looked at the Gmail options, but when I use their POP3 access copies of messages are not saved on the server so there must be a related setting.
From: "Mike B." <mike9902@...
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 05:50:03 -0800

I like this group over Gmail because when I delete messages from
OE they are
deleted from the server as well.  This isn't the case with Gmail
even with
the option, Leave a copy of messages on server, unchecked.  I
like it over
Yayhoo because it's a hell of a lot easier to use with OE / POP3,
& the GMX
website has a link to click on for screenreader users that makes
their
webmail easier to work with.  Although I've only had this account
for less
than 24 hours, so far I really like it!