From: "Carlos" <carlos1106@...
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 13:08:26 -0400
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] quick pop question

The issue is not restricted to one specific provider. I have experienced
this problem with all providers at one point or another. In general there
is really nothing that can be done unless it is something obvious wrong with
a specific mail server. It should be an infrequent problem, but it is a
possibility to be aware of. It is one of those issues inherent to dealing
with any type of technology. There are many things which can go wrong
during the Email sending/receiving process and not all of them have
immediately obvious causes.