From: Kimsan <kimsansong@outlook.com>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2016 8:46 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] GMX Email Account, How I Got It Activated

Let's see if gmx will work from my work when I return tomorrow.
So far via outlook 2016, only outlook.com emails can go out. The others will just come in.
I've used every port known to mankind and nothing.
Is bmx new? I never heard of it, until Rajmund told me about it last year. It sounds like a type of dirt bike.

Respectfully,

Kimsan Song