Re: quick pop question

Gene

Using the BCC field doesn't tell you whether your message reached the list.  it simply sends a copy of your message directly to you.

Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] quick pop question

When my gmail account was working, I found that I had to place my
email address in the "bcc" field in order to get a copy.  That
was  true of most of the people I know with a gmail account.

However, now after having an account for over a year I can no longer
retrieve my pop mail from.  I haven't been able to determine why
either.  I am using Eudora for a mail client.

EMK