From: "Monica Jones" <monicaj391@...>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 3:32 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Problem Renaming Files

Yesterday I received some files from a friend. When trying to paste the
files to a new location, I got the following error:
Source Path Too Long
The source file name(s) are larger than is supported by the file system. Try
moving to a location which has a shorter path name, or try renaming to
shorter name(s) before attempting this operation.
15 - Chronic With A K Feat. Leigh Stephens - We G...
This happens when I try to delete as well. I’m using Windows Seven, 64-bit.
I’d like to rename this or get it off my hard drive. Any solutions? Please
help. I’ve had this happen with other files too. Sometimes I can delete them
and sometimes I can’t. Once I was able to rename with F2 like normal, but
that doesn’t work anymore. Thanks bunches for any help.

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52
Skype, Monnirose52
Facebook, Monica Rose Jones