Re: My blog

Angelo DeMarsico <ademarsico@...>

What is : charter.net ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kimsan
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 10:19 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] My blog

I actually created a website where I had this idea where blind people could submit blogs and even upload videos of them demonstrating something to youtube; however, the idea was a bust. Nobody was interested! Lmao.
I just created it two weeks ago or so using wordpress.
Then again, I didn't ask that much which is why it didn't go no where. Lol.

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@charter.net