From: "Billy Inglis" <william.inglis72@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 5:55 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] apple tv and HDMI?

hi guys, Got my apple tv today. Haven't been able to have a play with it
as yet.
I was in the house on my own, when it arrived, and found it very
difficult to select the hdmi source, on my television.
This is going to be a real pain, as I will need someone in the house
everytime I want to use the apple tv.
The HDMI source is hidden away in the television's settings.
Would be great if someone could suggest another way of running the apple
tv, Billy