Re: youtube video about the man driving in the google car

I think this video is a old video I rememberr seeing this a while back

On 12/13/2016 8:36 PM, Carlos wrote:
Yes, it doesn't match what was described in the article which claims he was driving around and operating the vehicle by himself.  Perhaps this video is not the incident mentioned in the article.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 10:17 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] youtube video about the man driving in the google car

What is annoying about this video is that first of all, the driver has passengers. Are they helping him? It doesn’t show, or at least, if it does, it isn’t spoken, who is inputting the instructions and how they ard doing it. I mean, the car didn’t just go to the taco place through the thought process, right?

TerriLynne