Re: Question about iPhone stand for using KNFB reader

TerriLynne Pomeroy <tl1@...>

Have you noticed a significant difference?

TerriLynne

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Allen West
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 3:06 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question about iPhone stand for using KNFB reader

I use the Stand Scan. It's very fold down into the size of a sheet of paper and weighs next to nothing. It also has lights inside the box in case you need light for better OCR. I bought it from:

Allen

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 13, 2016, at 9:09 PM, TerriLynne Pomeroy <tl1@...> wrote:

I am looking for a stand which will improve the use of the KNFB reader on a smart phone. I’m hoping people will tell me what they have used, what they like or don’t like, and where I can get the stand if you really like it.

Thanks much,

TerriLynne