From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Ron Canazzi
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 1:08 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Sugar's 12 days of Christmas

That's clever; I'm saving that one to pass on to some others.

On 12/14/2016 3:59 PM, Sugar wrote:
Sugar's 12 days of Christmas

On the first day of rehab my counselor gave to me a white cane because
I cannot see.

On the second day of rehab my counselor gave to me two talking books,
and a white cane because I cannot see.

On the third day of rehab my counselor gave to me three Braille Lites,
two talking books, and a white cane because I cannot see.

On the fourth day of rehab my counselor gave to me four talking
clocks, three Braille Lites, two talking books, and a white cane
because I cannot see.

On the fifth day of rehab my counselor gave to me five years of
school, four talking clocks, three Braille Lites, two talking books,
and a white cane because I cannot see.

On the sixth day of rehab my counselor gave to me Six dogs a-guiding,
five years of school, four talking clocks, three Braille Lites, two
talking books, and a white cane because I cannot see.

On the 7th day of rehab my counselor gave to me Seven jobs applying,
Six dogs a-guiding, five years of school, four talking clocks, three
Braille Lites, two talking books, and a white cane because I cannot
see.

On the eighth day of rehab my counselor gave to me eight counselors
counseling, Seven jobs applying, Six dogs a-guiding, five years of
school, four talking clocks, three Braille Lites, two talking books,
and a white cane because I cannot see.

On the ninth day of rehab my counselor gave to me nine authorizations
for filling, eight counselors counseling, Seven jobs applying, Six
dogs a-guiding, five years of school, four talking clocks, three
Braille Lites, two talking books, and a white cane because I cannot
see.

On the tenth day of rehab my counselor gave to me ten scanners
reading, nine authorizations for filling, eight counselors counseling,
Seven jobs applying, Six dogs a-guiding, five years of school, four
talking clocks, three Braille Lites, two talking books, and a white
cane because I cannot see.

On the 11th day of rehab my counselor gave to me eleven magnifiers
enlarging, ten scanners reading, nine authorizations for filling,
eight counselors counseling, Seven jobs applying, Six dogs a-guiding,
five years of school, four talking clocks, three Braille Lites, two
talking books, and a white cane because I cannot see.

On the 12th day of rehab my counselor gave to me twelve computers
talking, eleven magnifiers enlarging, ten scanners reading, nine
authorizations for filling, eight counselors counseling, Seven jobs
applying, Six dogs a-guiding, five years of school, four talking
clocks, three Braille Lites, two talking books, and a white cane
because I cannot see.

AND I STILL DON'T HAVE A JOB!

"I Rather Walk In Darkness With God, Than To Walk Alone In The Light"
-Sugar

Come and joine me and my busy elves at the North Pole for fun and
tasty Recipes all around, especially for Christmas!:
https://groups.io/org/groupsio/Santas-Workshop

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"