Re: 1 Touch to Unblock Websites

Mohamed

I'm concerned about the windows download, it goes to CNET downloads, and I'm concerned that there may be adware bundled with it.

On 08/31/15 02:17 PM, Mike B. wrote:

Hi All,

Below is an app I came across that might benefit some of you.

Fact of the day:

Splenda was an insecticide that became a sweetener when an assistant

misheard an order to "test" it as "taste" it.

Things to ponder:

Why is an Alarm Clock Going "off" when It Actually Turns on?

One Touch to Unblock Websites | For some reasons you may not be able to visit a website due to restrictions by service providers or censorship by institutions or governments at your location. However, these geo limitations can easily be overcome by average users. How easily? Hey, it is just a tap on the screen.

On a mobile device, install and run this app,

Betternet

 tap the “Connect” button, you can then unblock and access all websites and services including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or other websites banned at your location or workplace. Simple as that.

What this app provides is a free unlimited Virtual Private Network (VPN) service. It detects your location automatically and connects you to the nearest server that can access all websites and services, therefore bypassing your default server that may restrict your access right.

Besides encrypting your data for security, this app also allows you to surf the Web anonymously. It changes your IP address so that your online identity is anonymous and internet activity is hidden. With this, you can gain access to geo restricted services such as Netflix that limits its availability to some countries only.

Better still, this app does not impose irritating ads on the web pages you’re browsing, though it does occasionally recommend third party apps to you. This is how Betternet works for free with no ads but covers its costs from promoters who pay Betternet in return for recommendation.

You can install Betternet to your Android or iOS mobile devices from the links provided below, or go to the download page to get a version for browser extensions or the Windows desktop.

https://www.betternet.co/#download

Betternet is not the only VPN service as there’re plenty of them in the market, some free with ads and some that you need to pay for, including several best paid VPN services reviewed by Gizmo here.

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/best-vpn-services.htm

Free Mobile App of the Week

Betternet

For Android Download:

 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freevpnintouch

For iPhone and iPad Download:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/unlimited-free-vpn-by-betternet/id946659216?mt=8

Author, Jojo Yee from Gizmo Daily Tech Treats,

August 29 2015

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!