Re: My blog

Victor

I've heard there are accessibility issues with Hulu and Netflix.

Victor

On 9/23/15, Quentin Christensen <quentin.christensen@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Kimsan,

Sorry to hear about your daughter, glad she's on the mend, and yes
congratulations to you on getting to where you are now and well done on
wanting to give back!

For myself, I know I used to work full time and in my spare time I'd
write in various places just to give back, and since I've started my
business which is now my sole source of income, I obviously need to
think about that, so if someone expresses an interest in learning to use
Windows, I would be sure to mention my "Making Windows Easy" book, but
I'm also quite active in this and other forums and quite happy to answer
questions where I can even though they may have nothing to do with
anything I might sell. I believe it's very important to be active in
the community, not just where it benefits you personally, and that by
helping others like that (not just trying to sell stuff) is how you
become a respected member of the community and authority in your field.

Re blog posts, I did (and am still doing) a few for a number of
different sites around Windows 10 which of course is a hot topic since
it's been released and people want to know whether to upgrade or not, so
I'm happy to put something together for you particularly on that if you
would like.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On 24/09/2015 2:46 PM, Kimsan wrote:
I've haven't had the time to advertise it as my 8 year old was in the
hospital and I just returned to work but I was going to start advertising
it once things calmed down around here. She just came home from the
hospital last week so I'm just attending to things according to their
level of importance.

I did a site where I, along with others offered training but as I
mentioned that closed several months ago.

This is a site simply for informational purposes, possibly also help
someone as one never knows who is looking for what.

The youtube page is also for anyone who would like to post videos and the
overall goal for me for the site is to just leave an impact somewhere
somehow for someone.

This is no money making venture as I already have a day job, and I figure
why not help or try to help someone out, or at least show the visitor that
you, to can be successful, and not just on mailing lists haha.
I extended offers for submissions to both the sighted and vision
impaired;however, blogs, taking time out to do a video for the youtube,
with no dollar signs for the other person, people quickly turned the other
direction.
I'm like good grief, can we just be thoughtful and helpful people and not
always think about money! Lol.

People can submit blogs to me to post, or I could create a section of
resources where information such as yours can be linked too. Up to the
person.

I'm just trying to give back seeing as I maded from homeless to owning my
own house and having college degrees, and now raising 3 daughters on my
own. It just took me 7 years haha.
I'm almost ready to get back to the site. My daughter is almost fully
recovered.
Kimsan Song
kimsansong@charter.net