Re: apple tv & airplay?

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

Hey my girlfriend is having the same issue with her Apple TV just updated to the latest. Must be a bug then me thinks as it just worked before this update.

On 17 Dec 2016, at 08:03, Billy Inglis <william.inglis72@gmail.com> wrote:

many thanks sir. One more thing. When I tapped on the apple tv icon on my mobile. It asked for the apple tv password. Would this be the Apple IDE password?, Billy

On 16/12/2016 19:01, Christopher Hallsworth wrote:
From your question, yes you would need to use an app and what you can watch depends on the app in use.
On 16 Dec 2016, at 17:31, Billy Inglis <william.inglis72@gmail.com> wrote:

hi guys, I have just setup my apple tv4 and have the following question: How would i use airplay to stream television channals from my iphone6 to the apple tv?
Would i have to use an app on the iphone?
What tv channals would i receive, minding i live in Scotland?
If someone could help me out here, I would apreciate it big time, Billy
--
cheers
Billy

--