Re: apple tv & airplay?

Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@...>

Ok thanks, I will sort this out for her when I visit her place in February. Well that's the answer to why I'm not having this problem then, did a factory restore only recently.

On 20 Dec 2016, at 06:45, Billy Inglis <william.inglis72@gmail.com> wrote:

hi Chris, The problem is the new software update.
I restored the apple tv4 to factory settings, and hey presto no more asking for password. Ask your girfriend to restore the apple tv and she will be sorted, Billy

On 19/12/2016 19:05, Christopher Hallsworth wrote:
Ok, have emailed Apple Accessibility this afternoon, the silly thing is I can't duplicate?
On 19 Dec 2016, at 08:22, Billy Inglis <william.inglis72@gmail.com> wrote:

hi Chris, I updated to latest version recently, Billy

On 18/12/2016 21:09, Christopher Hallsworth wrote:
Hey my girlfriend is having the same issue with her Apple TV just updated to the latest. Must be a bug then me thinks as it just worked before this update.
On 17 Dec 2016, at 08:03, Billy Inglis <william.inglis72@gmail.com> wrote:

many thanks sir. One more thing. When I tapped on the apple tv icon on my mobile. It asked for the apple tv password. Would this be the Apple IDE password?, Billy

On 16/12/2016 19:01, Christopher Hallsworth wrote:
From your question, yes you would need to use an app and what you can watch depends on the app in use.
On 16 Dec 2016, at 17:31, Billy Inglis <william.inglis72@gmail.com> wrote:

hi guys, I have just setup my apple tv4 and have the following question: How would i use airplay to stream television channals from my iphone6 to the apple tv?
Would i have to use an app on the iphone?
What tv channals would i receive, minding i live in Scotland?
If someone could help me out here, I would apreciate it big time, Billy
--
cheers
Billy

--