From: Donald L. Roberts <donald.roberts99@...>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Monday, 31 August 2015 9:31 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] What happened

Although I am still subscribed, I got very frustrated with the moderation and sometimes the lack thereof. I very much dislike the fact that there are more and more persons on Blindtech who are cross posting all over the place. It is not unusual to see the same message no fewer than five or six times on various lists. And I hope that those cross posts do not show up here. This prompts a question. Is there a utility which will somehow delete cross posted messages? Setting up filters to do this would be a huge undertaking.

Don Roberts

On 8/31/2015 12:47 PM, Carlos wrote:

Welcome to the list Cristóbal. Indeed it is active. We currently have about 98 members.

LOL let's just say that I had a difference of opinion in the art of list management with the owner/moderators of BlindTech.