From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carlos
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 4:56 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Make Portable Software

No, these are both tools which must be downloaded.  I am not aware of any tools, online or otherwise which you can simply point at an application and have them do all the work for you.  There are too many variables and possible tasks which must be performed to make different applications portable for this process to be automated.