From: Carlos
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 1:01 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] RansomFree - Protect your computer from ransomware

Here is an interesting security tool which might be worth a look.

Description from SnapFiles:

Cybereason RansomFree is a security application that protects you from ransomeware, which are malicious programs that
encrypt the files on your computer, making them inaccessible, and demand a ransom payment to restore access. Cybereason RansomFree watches the way applications
interact with files, and when it detects ransomware behavior, it stops it immediately before the files are encrypted. The application uses pure behavioral
detection techniques and does not rely on malware signatures. Once you install RansomFree, you are automatically protected, there is no interface and no
configuration options other than a tray icon that indicates that the protection is active.

Homepage: