Re: Any recommendations on pc support.

thats voac rehab fore you totally useless

On 12/21/2016 2:30 PM, Gerald Levy wrote:

In my experience, contacting a blindness rehab agency and asking one of their technology trainers for help is usually fruitless unless you have an open case with them.  A few years ago when my old XP computer died I tried contacting the technology trainer at the rehab center who had originally set it up for me in my apartment a few years earlier when I was still working with them, but he ignored my pleas for help.  I even contacted their director of community services and was basically told to take a hike because they could not offer any assistance or even recommend a knowledgeable service technician unless I had an open case.  Thank goodness my techie friend was able to bail me out.

Gerald

Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Any recommendations on pc support.

Hello andrew, it is good to know that your computers up and working again. You're us in for future support I'm trying to get things fixed eventually, I would recommend looking at Best Buy or Staples or a local computer shop in your area. If it is blindness related, I would see is there any blindness trainers in your area, dad have interest in maybe helping fix your problems. Any of the services that I've mentioned above Will cost but very well worth it in the end. If you don't know how to find a good blemish related trainer in your area, I would looking contacting your local dollars office.. offers anything through it's office.
On Dec 21, 2016, at 1:05 PM, Andrew <edrew@...> wrote:

Hi Carlos and all, I’m asking this because I recently made a call to ms accessability help desk.
I needed help updating my security update for my Office 2010.
I really nice lady helped me but, made no headway. I was sent to escalation. The fellow thought uninstalling my Outlook 2010 would solve this.. He was wrong! It was not a good thing at all. They did more harm than good. With the help of friends, my pc has returned back to somewhat normal. My Outlook 2010 remains fobar.  BTW Merry Christmas to everyone! Ho, Ho, Ho
Andrew