Re: Any recommendations on pc support.

Carlos

As for MP3Gain, it is dependent on the Visual Basic run-times so make sure to use the full installer below.

----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Any recommendations on pc support.

The escalation tech remoted with me and he removed it. He then when re-installed office 2010 had to install a partial version of windows 7 so that the re-install would be trouble free. Programs like MP3 gain no longer works. My Outlook 2010 is a mess. I had a friend help me re-configure my Station Playlist.I’m troubled about this.

I need to add 2 email accounts, but even with the correct server settings. No workie.

Andrew